Oak flooring: bleached, brushed, natural, pickled. High quality at factory prices
100% Made in Italy, CE, Catas, FSC certified. Italian water-based paints, only natural oils and oils / waxes
Armony Floor oak flooring can be of different types; among the most requested we find bleached oak parquet, brushed oak parquet, natural oak parquet and pickled oak parquet. Choose an Armony Floor oak floor, choose elegance, resistance and respect for the environment.
– THE QUALITY OF ARMONY FLOOR OAK PARQUET is very valuable: we carefully choose the raw material of oak wood when we produce our parquet and, in the case of external processing, we carefully select the manufacturing companies to entrust it to. By controlling the production process (the good drying of the raw material (through the Nardi dryers (made in Italy), the assembly, the drying time, the Treffert paints (made in Germany), the Dinea glues (made in Sweden), in the various phases, to create a safe and ready-to-use product, guaranteeing you a parquet of remarkable quality and aesthetics.
– REFINED: the various finishes bring out the aesthetic qualities whether you want to give the environment a classic, modern or rustic image. Beautiful, exclusive and precious is the oak plank of 2 meters and forty centimeters
– THE STABILITY OF THE ARMONY FLOOR OAK PARQUET IS MAXIMUM, since the parquet is equipped with a Nordic birch and counterbalanced support that makes the oak floor suitable for any type of installation: floating, glued or for underfloor heating. – RESISTANT: we use 140 g / m2 of high-resistance ecological water-based paint, which is why the Armony Floor oak parquet has a high resistance to abrasion and offers a very natural image. – ABSOLUTE PRECISION: the joints are made to the hundredth, thanks to modern machines (HOMAG, made in Germany) the maximum that can be hoped for in wood processing and profiling with which our parquet is made.
– HIGH TECHNOLOGY PARQUET: each stage of production is followed and controlled with very modern technological systems: humidity is constantly controlled and monitored, the oak planks are selected with sophisticated BURKLE machinery (made in Germany) that they see inside the wood to eliminate natural defects that would compromise its stability and that would not be visible and detectable to the naked eye.
-ECOLOGICAL PARQUET: the raw material used for the oak parquet we market is obtained in FSC-certified and controlled forests, respecting the human and animal environment. The products used strictly comply with European standards, guaranteeing sustainability.
– ECONOMIC PARQUET: since we are both importers and producers of parquet, we do not have the various steps (dealer, agent, distributor) that would greatly increase the price, we can sell an excellent quality of oak parquet at half prices, so you REALLY BUY IN THE FACTORY!
– CE WARRANTY AND CERTIFICATION: our parquet scrupulously complies with European standards, has CE certification, so it is guaranteed by law; in this way you are always protected before the purchase, during and after.
– FREE ASSISTANCE FOREVER! Our experts and collaborators are always ready to assist you free of charge in choosing the floor and quickly solve any problem that may arise.